Saturday, November 29, 2008

I have decided to actually start using this blog. I have been tossing around the idea for awhile and although I feel I have nothing interesting to say I am going to write anyway!
I recently married my boyfriend of a little over 7 years. It was a nice ceremony which included our closest family members. We were married on October 11, at Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast. The innkeeper took care of all of the details and Jason and I just had to show up. It was a wonderfully relaxing way to enter a new phase in our lives.

My dress was beautiful and was on deep discount!
I only paid $30.21! I love bargain shopping!!
It was the perfect dress for the occasion simple yet elegant.

The day after our wedding we woke up early to go watch the sunrise over the lake. It was so gorgeous and a great way to start our lives as husband and wife.


This is our self portrait while watching the sunrise.

This is me all wrapped up in our wedding quilt pretending to be a skilled photographer!
This is the gorgeous sunset.

This is the mink we saw running amongst the rocks!
It was cute.

That concludes my first post. In the next post I will introduce our little family!


No comments: