Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sextuplets

I am watching a show called "OMG! Sextuplets" whilst cleaning my home and it really made me think about what I want. Although I want to be pregnant and experience pregnancy the outcome is what is most important to me. In this time of IUI and IVF I do not think I would ever consider that option. I know that I want one child two tops and IUI and IVF usually produce multiples. That is so not up my alley! Not to mention it just wouldn't be manageable considering we would already be in debt from the procedures. I am glad that these are available for people who want pregnancy, but they are just not for me.
I have been looking into adoption and if I suffer another miscarriage with no knowledge of how to correct the problem my husband and I will be starting the process. It will be heartbreaking to not become pregnant but it will be so fulfilling to be a mother to a child who needs one.
How do you feel about fertility or lack thereof?

No comments: