Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lonely

My husband has gone camping almost every weekend for the past 2 months. I like that he enjoys camping and has fun with his friends but I do not like being alone. This wouldn't be a problem if I had friends to pal around with but I just don't. I have my sister in law when she isn't working or running around with her actual friends. It really bothers me that I do not have any friends. I would love to go out and meet people but it makes me ill. I feel I have nothing to offer. I have no real interests I just follow around my husband and his friends like a lost puppy dog. I feel so pathetic and am reminded of how little I have to offer others everytime I am left alone while my husband has fun with his friends of which he has many.
Does anyone have any advice?
How do you meet people as an adult?

1 comment:

Kristen Howe said...

I'm in the same shoes as you are. It's difficult meeting people, like me to find Mr. Right. I'm lonely too. Most people in my condo are older and/or married. Few singles,too. I live with my mom. I guess you have to put your best foot forward and be yourself.